Atenție unde faci click! O falsă extensie de Chrome este utilizată pentru a obține like-uri pentru o pagină Facebook.
Posted by Video-PC
Please note the last line of code that instructs the user’s browser to artificially “like” a Facebook page with the ID of 274169846047328. A quick look on the social networking platform reveals it is associated with Mehmet Özbilen, a fan page that managed to get 40,319 likes since its creation on February 12 with no content posted on it.
Fig. 4: Blank page with tens of thousands of “likes” ready to be purchased and customized
This type of scam is highly lucrative for its creators. With just a couple of lines of code – many of which have already been open-sourced on the web and are ready to be copied and pasted – crooks can gather significant numbers of likes from unwary Facebook users and grow a page that is ready to be sold to the highest bidder. After the transaction is done, the buyer gets administrative rights on the page and gets to pick a relevant name for it.
As the number of likes contributes to the page’s Edge Rank (a proprietary algorithm that decides which users see what is being posted on the page), shady companies and cyber-criminals alike are bidding for pages that already have a considerable number of likes.
- Forget Twitter – Facebook is Your Brand’s Social Networking Lifeline (lorirtaylor.com)
- Social Media: What if you can do only one thing? (thegazette.com)
- Mobile Group Launches 4GCalifornia.com, Announces Hiring Initiative -… (prweb.com)
- What every retailer needs to know about social media (smartblogs.com)
- Philadelphia start-up OmCities.com Launches Social Network for Yoga Practitioners and Health and Wellness (prweb.com)
- Dubalu gets nominated for the Revolucionario Awards (sys-con.com)
- line of code is not initializing causing nullpointerexecption (stackoverflow.com)
- Social Video Networking Platform Keek Inks $18M (pehub.com)
- Mobile Group Announces Hiring Initiative & Launches 4GChicago.com – Interviewing Social Media Entrepreneurs In Chicago & All Of Illinois For New Social Commerce Industry (prweb.com)
- CirclePix Simplifies Social Networking and Multiplies SEO, Exposure for Real Estate Agents and Brokers (sys-con.com)
Posted in Facebok
Tags: Atenție unde faci click!, Atenție unde faci click! O falsă extensie de Chrome este utilizată pentru a obține like-uri pentru o pagină Facebook., Business, Chrome este utilizată pentru a obține like-uri pentru o pagină, Chrome este utilizată pentru a obține like-uri pentru o pagină Facebook, Facebook, social-media